I am in love with this recipes and so are my children. It is super easy to make and totally delicious. Even my picky eaters ate it. So winner winner chicken dinner.
I do not have a photo of it but the next time I make it I will definitely take one.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 oz) package tortilla chips
- 1 (16 oz) bag Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix all ingredients except for the chips and cheeses together. Spray a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3. Place chips in the bottom of the baking pan and pour chicken mixture over chips. Top with grated cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 4. Serve with your favorite toppings (lettuce, tomato, salsa, avocado, hot sauce, etc).