At our house we occasionally have the benefit of home grown pork and/or beef. I chose to use some pork in a recipe and oh my goodness it is yummy. You have to try this recipe I came up with. It is packed yummy goodness and full of protein. Try this and you won’t regret it.
PORK SAUSAGE MEXICAN BREAKFAST BURRITOS
- 1 1/2 lbs pork sausage
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 C milk
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- 1. Brown sausage in large skillet.
- 2. Add in black beans, onion, red bell pepper, cilantro. Sautee until onion and bell pepper are soft.
- 3. In a bowl whisk eggs and milk, in a clean skillet scramble the eggs.
- 4. Combine meat mixture and egg mixture.
- 3. Serve warm on tortillas, top with cheese.
A Country Girl's Ramblings & Recipes https://acountrygirlsramblings.com/